Saturday, May 28, 2005

black friday... from the dumps to the arms of comfort

friday... and it just drags on...
started the day late for work, took a cab and left my zippo lighter in the cab. it is a gift from Shelly... an anniversary gift no less... a cappuccino color lighter with our chinese initials 仁 and 珊 engraved upon it. i was utterly distraught when i realized it. Darling, i am sorry for being so careless, and thank you for being so forgiving.
rushed into the office, whipping out my laptop in a hurry and dropped it, now my laptop has a dent in it. thankfully no hardware damage besides cosmetics. called up the cab company and reported my great loss, and now hopefully it might show up sometime soon... however unlikely it might be.
mistakes abound in my work, my production manager was screaming down my throat. much was delayed, ended up going home late. Darling cooked dinner and i wanted so much to go home dine with her... but... oh well simply put, work sucks. I have tendered anyway so i am just waiting till for june the 17th to arrive when i bid the company farewell.
finally ended up home, dinner was warmed up, i just got into the house and gave Shelly a hug, something that i so needed. i just felt like collapsing right there... the comfort of her arms. dinner was fabulous! after dinner time was spent taking my laptop apart in an attempt to ease the dent a little. not a fabulous job but at least my wrist rest ain't popping up anymore.
doesn't seem much does it? perhaps but to me it was a hell-of-a-day.

A BIG THANK YOU TO MY DARLING! I LOVE YOU!
for without you my day would have been really in the dumps
you hugs and kisses are like the doctor's drugs
that just drives my blues away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home