Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Pandora Box

it was a diary that i had forgotten about, its existence that has ceased. it was returned to me, and its return has brought dire consequences. much of my past, revealed, unfurled, the reminders, and now you've seen it, and hated me for it. you doubt my love for you, because you do not get mentioned in my diaries. my love, please consider the circumstances i was in when i met you, i was not prepared for anything, i had just denounced the world, planning to just trod along. your appearance was unexpected, my falling for you even more so. i was in the midst of shedding skin, in transition, and i have not been writing for a period of time, and writing takes practice. simply put, the circumstances we met were just entirely different from what i had in the past, and i was in a totally different sate of mind.

i am at loss for words... for like you, no one has hurt me like you ever will, no one has ever thrown me into a frenzy like you did, just because i did not record it doesn't mean it doesn't matter. i am slow, i admit, and i have missed much of it, but do you know how much i treasure our time together? i love you, i really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home